NORMAL HIGH SCHOOL RULES APPLY
Home teams wears light colored jerseys. Away teams wear dark colored jerseys.
Home teams sit to the left of the score table (when facing the score table). Away teams sit to the right of the score table.
Home teams supply the game ball.
AGE/GRADES ELIGIBILITY RULES:
If games are running early and each team has enough players to start, the game can begin early but only if both coaches agree.
o 18 minute halves
o Timeouts- 2 per half (Timeouts do not carry over)
o Overtime- 1st OT 2:00 (stop clock). 1 full timeout.
o 2nd OT sudden death (no timeout in sudden death).
o No shot clock but 10 second back court violation.
o Clock stops in the last 2:00 of the game only *
* Game clock will continue to run in the last 2 minutes of the game if one team has a 20 point or greater lead.
o 7 Team Fouls = 1 and 1; 10 Team Fouls = 2 shots
o Player is disqualified after 5 personal fouls
o Technical fouls count as personal fouls
o Player or coach is disqualified after 2nd technical foul
o Technical fouls result in (2) shots and the ball
o Players can enter the lane when the ball is released.
In the case of a tie, the following format will be used:
1. Head to Head
2. Point differential (if three or more teams have a tie record) with a maximum of 15 points
3. Points allowed
BAS Tournaments requires that all parents and spectators maintain good sportsmanship throughout the course of the event. We promote a great youth sports atmosphere, and we encourage everyone to cheer and get loud and support their son or daughters team. But do not let it get out of control. As an adult, please set a good example for all the children at this great event. If you are asked to leave the event, your son or daughter may be asked to leave with you. Your team may also forfeit the game.
MISBEHAVIOR / EJECTIONS
1. Any coach ejected for fighting will be ineligible for the remainder of the tournament.
2. Athletes ejected for fighting are ineligible to participate in the team's next game. Additional penalties may be imposed
3. The Tournament Director may impose suspensions or other penalties for misbehavior which occur at any time and at any location during the event.
4. Coaches and athletes who engage in misbehavior may be subject to additional disciplinary action. Penalties may include suspension from future BAS Tournaments.
5. The Tournament Director has the final say on all suspensions
ALL OTHER BAS RULES MAY APPLY